We Need To Accept The Change

Posted on Friday, April 6, 2012 by emotions




life is not same everytime

time change
feelings change
perceptions change
everything has changed
then why I am the same 
everytime I was wrong
I thought you will understand
but you haven't changed either
I tried my ways
tried to get along with you
but my efforts, it seems
are not making any change
in your life and in my life
instead of love
drift in increasing
drift of misunderstandings
communication has become harder
harder with time
life's meaning has changed
where it is heading
I have no clue 
but one thing I am sure about 
whatever is happening is
happening for good
dreams I had
I never lived
all shattered
eyes are moist
heart is lost
mind keep on disturbing me even more
need sometime of
time to think
why I am weeping
for whom I am worried
who is heartless
but hurt me  everytime
everything has changed
but you are the same
Perhaps I am not the same
for whom you want to be with
Perhaps you are not the one
who can understand me
the way I did
but now I really need a change
I need to accept the change
change in thoughts
change in perceptions
I think I am ready to take this change
because this change will bring a fresh beginning of life
life ...I waited for
I deserve to be appreciated
I deserve to live life my ways
YES I really do
If you really love me
accept the way I am 
Life is not a compromise ..but an adjustment or many adjustments but don't compromise the ''real you'' for it. Live life to grow, live life to improve your vision, do not shrink it to suffocate you.
This post has been written for the Indiblogger contest -  ‘Time to change’ by Stayfree. To see their facebook page, click here

0 Responses to "We Need To Accept The Change":